Everything about the Kingdom is a Hit

Tuesday 21 November 2017

I Live By the word - Winnermight ft Da SOG

http://www.unikempire.com.ng

Ogbeide Godwin also known as winnermight is a GOSPEL art from Christ embassy, he currently released his single titled I live by the word featuring the fast rising Rappers, Darealmz and Darlo who are popularly known as Da SoG.

This song your about to listen will uplift your spirit to know who you are and how you should walk, live and act by his word. Use the link below to download and enjoy good music don't forget to use the social media buttons below to share with your friends.


LYRICS
INTRO
Blessed God son winnermight in the building alongside DA SoG the word works come on let's go 

Verse 1
Am like a tree that is planted by waters my lips are ever green I experience no drought ... no 
Am growing and growing, growing higher everyday no limitation am unstoppable greater achievement greater victory .........

Chorus
I live by word ....word.....ooooo
I live by the word 
The earth is the lords the fullness thereof 
I live by the word 
I glory not in men cause all things are mine 
I live by the word the spirit of the lord has turn my life around............. 

Verse 2

All the glory belongs to you o God 
You brought me out and set my feet on rock to stand

Am growing and growing, growing higher everyday no limitation am unstoppable greater achievement greater victory.......

Repeat Chorus

1st rap verse by Darlo(Da SoG)
His here !!!
Am like a tree that was planted by the waters my lips are green see they shining and they glitter 
Am like Jesus Christ am walking upon waters 
Let God be true and everyman a liar 
Wait....
Me I live by the word you should know that am the son of the Lord the earth the lords and the fullness thereof 
I shine to the word am brighter than the sun to be precise I light up in the dark 

No no pain no cry am living my own precious life God is the solid rock I stand am growing so high so high you should no one thing that I can't lie I don't grow in men I got what I want in the name of our lord God Jesus .

2nd rap verse by Darealmz (Da SoG)

O yes well I say
I live by his word 
And speak in other tongues....tongues
And I use his word to control the word...word
And I can do anything not just something but everything 

Cause Christ in me the hope of glory for thou at with me 
Just like the tree planted by the rivers of water cause Christ said ask anything from the father you will receive bro  
And no time to dey look back cause we are 
Lifted
elevated
Cause Christ is seated 
With the father 

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
Am a winner 
Am a champion 
Living by the word 
Am unbeatable 3x

I know who I am.....living by the word am unbeatable 
I can't be defeated.....living by the word am unbeatable 

I live by the word of God
I move by the word of God 
And everything I do and every step I take
That is the reason am always on top am not move by what I see I say 

Outro
I know who I am 
I can't be defeated 2x

The word works